Brent finally graduated!

I want to keep this one short and sweet, but need to give my hubby some props!


Although technically they were finished with Fire Academy in June and their probationary period in December, the Arlington Fire recruiting class from 2011 had a wonderful graduation ceremony on January 11th.  I am so proud of all of the gents in Brent's class, and especially proud of my husband, who has worked so hard to get here!  These men received loads of praise from the Fire Chief, were sworn in by the Mayor, and received new shields and shiny new badges that make them look super official!  


This shield replaced his green probationary or "probie" shield. He also got the snazzy badge!

So proud of you, Brent, and I can't wait to see all you accomplish during your career as an Arlington Firefighter. 

Popular Posts